Wednesday 10 September 2014

It's amazing what you see

I was getting ready to leave my room the other day when something caught my eye out of the window.  I honestly have never seen this before, so had to take a photo.

It is a pigeon nesting in a tree, it reminded me of a conversation I had with a boy in my class last year. We were on a school trip and were walking back through the local park when he grabbed my arm and said " Look, look pigeons in a tree." So, I told him pigeons do go on trees and that you can also see them on the local cliffs. He said he knew this but had never seen them on trees before just on buildings. 
Well,  I felt the same when I saw them nesting in the tree, amazed. 

Ahh that's more like it, nesting in a building! Also seen from my bedroom window. 


We also have cockerels outside our room who seem to think the sun rises at 3 in the morning, it doesn't. This sets the dogs off and then the crows. Nature don't you love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment